Friday, November 21, 2008

BCP:Cinnamon Honey Butter

After a trip to the grocery store today, I was finally able to tackle my first recipe: Cinnamon Honey Butter. It's funny--this recipe took all of two minutes to make--very simple--but would be quite impressive to serve to guests.

Simply combine unsalted butter (room temperature), good honey (i.e. whatever you have!), cinnamon and kosher salt. Whip this up with an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or in my case, a food processor) and you've got yourself some fancy butter!

I don't need fancy butter right this minute but I popped it in a Ziploc container and stuck it in the freezer for when we do have guests.

I have a bunch of recipes picked out for the week--including some for Thanksgiving--so stick with me. Fancy-schmancy butter is the only the beginning....

No comments: