Sunday, March 1, 2009

BCP: Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Major apologies for a lack of posts these past few weeks! I recently started a full-time teaching job, helping my best friend plan a wedding, trying to keep my family fed and making sure my house doesn't turn into a dumpster! Weekends have been primarily chore/errand oriented and I am just now getting into a better groove. The irony is that I have about 10 recipes just waiting for a write-up but we all know that's the hard part.

So I reward your patience with a deliciously divine cookie recipe from Miss Ina. Sink your teeth into these Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Ina describes these as "reverse chocolate chip cookies."

I've made these a few times because they are super simple and really unique. Part brownie, part cookie, all decadence. The recipe is your standard chocolate chip cookie recipe with cocoa powder mixed into the dough and white chocolate instead of semisweet chips. I used Nestle's but Ghiradelli also sells them (a little more expensive).

If you're having a bad day, these are sure to put a smile on your face! Gosh, I wish I had some white chocolate in the house--I'm really craving a bite!

No comments: